Even the majority of avid wine drinkers have never had an in depth discussion about the which are the best brands of wine coolers or refrigerators to buy and which ones do you want to stay away from. There’s is absolutely no doubt, when the thought of buying a wine cooler first enters a person’s mind, the majority of people couldn’t name you a single brand or company that manufactures these items.
Wait I take that back… I decided to ask my sister and her friend who both drink and talk about different wines very frequently.
So as they were sitting in the living room gossiping over a glass of wine, I asked, “Do either of you know any wine cooler brands?”, my sister says, “Seagrams, I love the Tahiti Sunset, YUM!!!” and her friend pipes in with, “Jack Daniels and Bacardi are good too”.
Good Grief, never mind!!!
I guess that was sort of an unfair question, I could have asked about wine refrigerator brands to make it more fair. But I’m still very confident I wouldn’t have got an answer. And its not a woman thing because when I looked over at my brother-in-law who also loves drinking and buying wine he had a look of confusion on his face.
Most people are simply in the dark when it comes to the best and worst brands and many end up experiencing, “buyer’s remorse” especially if they paid a ton from a pile of junk. Find the list of the best brands below.
So before going online or to a local store to buy a wine cooler it will benefit you to do some research, not only to discover the different styles, sizes and designs available but when you do find the one that seems perfect for you also need to research the company and brand.
Below you will find a list of 5 excellent companies to buy wine coolers from.
What are the best Wine Cooler Brands
- Avanti – Produces a wide variety of sizes and styles from compact counter top to cabinet wine coolers. They range in price from $100 to over $1000. Avanti has been in business for 39 years and produces a variety of consumer appliances. Avanti has 1000′s of different retail partners and is a leading supplier of appliances in the hospitality industry. A company known for manufacturing both practical and stylish specialty appliances.
- Danby – Commitment to quality constantly exceeds customer expectations. The company has been around since 1947 and has built a solid reputation as a manufacture of quality consumer products. Produces both small and large units with different price ranges. The temperature and humidity controls are consistent. Danby wine coolers are both quiet and dependable and also very stylish inside and out. Very dependable and durable.
- EdgeStar - A European consumer appliance company. They produce a variety of products: Refrigerators and freezers, dishwashers, ice makers, wine coolers and more. Their products are are high quality and go great with most any decor. The company offers excellent support. Their customer service will be available to answer any questions and guide you through any problems.
- Haier- Produces a range of different energy efficient products. The company employs over 80,000 people across the globe, they have they have departments dedicated to quality control for the range of different products they produce. This was my first wine cooler was a Haier and it still running efficiently and quietly after 7 years.
- NewAir - This company was founded in 2002 making it the youngest company on the list. NewAir may be young but over the past decade has proven to be a very innovative company that consistently produces efficient and easy to use and durable thermal electric wine coolers, a variety of models with holding capacities of 12 to 33 wine bottles. The models all have a very modern look and feel.