Review of one of the Best 12-Bottle Wine Coolers
on the Market
The majority of wine drinkers are known for being notoriously picky about their wines and also about the wine accessories they buy. This pickiness is especially noticeable when reading online reviews and ratings of wine coolers on a site such as Amazon.
At Amazon, the NewAir 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler has received its fair share of very good reviews online. However, its overall rating there is only 4-stars. Not saying this is low but as a consumer you want the best…
In most anything you choose to buy online you are usually able to will find at least one choice, a brand that is rated superbly, at or at least very close to 5-stars. And the closer the product is rated to 5-stars usually the more confident the customer feels about his or her purchase.
The Truth about Wine Cooler Reviews
From the image above you can see – out of the 11 ratings this NewAir model received six, 5-star. Overall, its rating is 4-star.
The model costs around $150 and its doubtful you will find a model rated higher. Maybe, there’s an obscure very high-end model costing hundreds of dollars more but in the $150 – $200 price range the NewAir 12 Bottle Wine Cooler is very possibly the best on the market.
If you look at reviews on Amazon of all the wine coolers of any size you will actually see 4-stars is actually quite high for this type of product.
The truth is wine drinkers are a very picky group of people. Not saying this is a bad thing but you should take this into consideration when buying. You should read all the comments left by the different reviewers and try to decide if their reasoning for giving it a good or bad rating is warranted or not.
Sometimes you will learn that a product was given a rating of 1-star because it arrived a day late. Other times you might be able to deduce a person is giving the product 5-stars because he or she is actually the seller.
- Looking for a counter-top wine cooler? This model is 14 x 19.5 x 19 inches weighs only 26 pounds. This should be the perfect size for most counter-tops.
- Hear a lot of complaints about nosy coolers? The thermoelectric cooling mechanism in this model keeps it extra quiet.
- From the image you can see the clear and easy to read digital control panel. The model is easy to use and understand.
- Soft LED illumination.
- The three chrome slide-out chrome shelves provide it with a touch of class and also provide a high level of quality and durability.
- Each shelf holds 3 wine bottles and then you can fit three more on the bottom. This is a single zone cooler but the bottom area provides the coolest temperatures. You should store your white wines on the bottom and your red wines on the top shelves.
See the chart of all recommend NewAir Wine Coolers