Length x Width x Height: Do You Have Enough Space on the Counter?
Searching for a counter top wine cooler can become difficult and confusing if you have no idea what to look for. And its very easy to end up with a model that isn’t exactly what you thought it was.
Here we provide information on the certain features and specifications that you should take into consideration before buying and also some suggestions on what we consider to be a few of the better counter top models on the market today.
What you will need to do first
It’s very important to know the dimensions (L x W x H) of the counter space you plan on using for your wine cooler so you can compare these to the dimensions of different models.
1. You want a counter top model right? So to make sure what you buy will actually fit and not hang over, you need to measure the width of your counter from front to back. You also need to decide if you want the cooler to take up the full with of your counter top or if you want some space left to maybe set the wine bottle or a glass. This is entirely up to you.
2. It would also be wise to measure the length. that is the amount of the space lengthwise until you meet a physical obstructs that might prevent you from making use of a wine cooler of a certain length.
3. Height could also become an issue. If your choose space is open to the ceiling then no problem but if there is something hanging over it, maybe a kitchen cabinet then you want to know how much room you have under it to place the cooler.
You also need to consider your budget and how many wine bottles you will want to store, do you see the number increasing in the near future?
Countertop Wine Cooler – Our Picks
We will be adding to this list as we have more time to review and evaluate more models:
1. Haier HVTM08ABS 8-Bottle Wine Cellar
Width: 9.9 inches
Length: 16.2 inches
Height: 21.3 inches
Holds up to 8 bottles of wine and weighs just over 20 pounds.
Made from material and its color is black.
Read our full review
2. AVANTI 12 BOTTLE WINE COOLER
Width: 10 inches
Length: 20.2 inches
Height: 25.2 inches
This is a thermoelectric wine cooler with a very stlyish look. Curved glass and blue LED lights.
The colors of this Avanti counter top cooler (black and platinum) will accent any decor.
Read our full review.
For more information on wine coolers visit a buyer’s guide page