Don’t Pay More Than $130 for the Haier 16 Bottle Wine Refrigerator
We mention this about the price because we have seen this model being sold online for upwards of $150. If you do decide to buy this model make sure you don’t pay more than you need to we will show you where to get it for for the best price.
We decided to write a review on this Haier 16 bottle model after seeing it sitting on the counter top of more than one wine bar we have visited in the state of North Carolina.
Although it’s never the centerpiece of conversation we were able to ask many specific questions and learn the opinions about the models quality and reliability from people who use it everyday at their job, the bartenders at these wine bars.
Below you will find a list of a few of the Pro’s and Con’s.
We also want to compare what we have learned about this wine cooler model to the ratings left by Amazon customers. The image below shows the total number of ratings and also the number of 5-star through 1-star ratings this model has received from Amazon reviewers.
Haier 16 Bottle Wine Cooler Rating
You’re working with about an average of 3.5-stars according to Amazon customers.
If you believe this is a low rating you should consider the customer type. Wine drinkers overall as a group are notoriously picky. If you take a look at other wine cooler ratings on Amazon you will notice this they generally don’t receive glowing ratings. A 3.5-rating could actually almost be considered outstanding. After all the Haier 16 bottle wine refrigerator did receive 19 out of 33 (4 or 5-star ratings not bad).
Bartenders Pros and Cons
The above Amazon rating is very close to the bar tenders ratings. Three bartenders were ask two had great things to say about the product while one out of the three expressed mostly complaints.
- We have had several coolers over the years and for the price you can’t beat it.
- Very compact, not bulky sits perfectly on our counter.
- Had it for years and has yet to have a mechanical breakdown. We did have to replace the blue fluorescent bulb once.
- Very practical for keeping our best wines. Takes the guesswork out of setting the correct chilling temperatures.
- We will be looking into larger Haier models because of the quality of this one.
- When the bar is empty I can hear it. Too noisy.
- Only one cooling zone. Would be better if it was a duel cooler.
- Only holds the standard size wine bottle (750 ml) will not hold our largest bottles. I have to walk to the back for these larger bottles.
Haier 16 Bottle Wine Refrigerator Features and Specifications
- Holds up to 16 wine bottles (750 ml). Or smaller.
- Electronic controls.
- Blue LED temperature display.
- Energy efficient with a small environmental footprint.
- Weight: 32.6 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 20.1 x 8.9 inches
Interested in learning more about Haier wine coolers? See other models similar in size.